Here at Stalford Academy, we recognize and value the importance of upholding socially responsible behaviours for sustainable development and progress.
At the Academy,
- We realize the importance of the legitimate interests of the society and its environment, and consequently, the saliency of incorporating them as key indicators of corporate performance.
- We shall endeavour to persuade, partner and pursue with others within our sphere of influence the objectives of healthy ecosystems, social equity and good corporate governance practice.
- We believe that the well being of society and organizations is perquisite on the health of the world’s ecosystems, social equity and good corporate governance practice.
- There is no inherent conflict of interest among our stake-holders, namely shareholders, investors, employees, suppliers, students and parents, communities and government.
We are determined to nurture a corporate culture based on the universal principles of social responsibility, namely
- Ethical behaviour
- Respect for stakeholder interests
- Respect for the rule of law
- Respect for international norms of behaviour, and
- Respect for individual rights.
To further the Academy’s commitment to its social responsibility policy, efforts will be made to develop and enhance the required capacity and capabilities for the organizational structure, human resource development programs, performance monitoring and reporting on the extent of our social responsibility achievements.